- 1 Builderall vs Clickfunnels Review: Which is the best funnel builder?
- 1.1 Overview: Builderall vs Clickfunnels
- 1.2 Builderall vs Clickfunnels Features
- 1.3 Here are key features of Clickfunnels and Builderall
- 1.4 Builderall vs Clickfunnels Templates
- 1.5 Builderall vs Clickfunnels Email marketing
- 1.6 Builderall vs Clickfunnels Support
- 1.7 Builderall vs Clickfunnels User Experience
- 1.8 Builderall vs Clickfunnels Pricing
- 1.9 Verdict: Builderall vs Clickfunnels
Builderall vs Clickfunnels Review: Which is the best funnel builder?
Builderall and ClickFunnels are both popular and powerful sales funnel software, each with strengths and weaknesses. Both provide a range of templates to help users create stunning website and pages. All of Builderall’s templates are free, while Clickfunnels offers a selection of both free and premium.
For complete beginners, it can be difficult to decide which platform is the right online marketing platform for their business. In this Builderall vs Clickfunnels review, we look exactly at the features and tools available in both platforms, user experience, prices, packages included and more.
Overview: Builderall vs Clickfunnels
Builderall is a hosted, all-in-one, online business builder and marketing platform. It incorporates a plethora of features and functionalities. Builderall boasts that it contains all the tools you will need to create and promote your website and business.
Developed by Erick Salgado in 2011, Builderall focuses on usability, website creation and online marketing for everyone. Even those with no web design experience or technical skills. Whether you want to create a website or promote a membership site, Builderall has the tools you need. It also allows you to host webinars, design sales funnels to collect leads or sell products.
ClickFunnels is another all-in-one, fully hosted solution, that allows you to create highly converting sales funnels and landing pages. It provides all the tools and features that are useful in marketing your products and services.
Clickfunnels was created in 2014 by Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson. It’s generally created for entrepreneurs, small startups, large companies, and anyone else looking to grow an online presence. This tool can be used to generate leads, sell products, promote events and webinars, and much more.
Whatever your purpose are, Clickfunnels gives you the power to design a special funnel that helps you achieve your purpose. Clickfunnels provides a range of pre-built and customizable funnel sets and templates. You can use them on your own domain or add it to a website using HTML. You can even share it on social media, or embed on a WordPress page using the Clickfunnels WordPress plugin.
Builderall vs Clickfunnels Features
Let’s now have a look at some of Builderall’s top features.
- Hosting – Builderall uses its own dedicated servers and content delivery network, based in 5 different continents, to host websites. This ensures websites and content load quickly, and downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Drag and Drop Website Builders – Builderall provides 3 intuitive website builders(the Pixel Perfect Builder, the Responsive Builder, and the Mobile First Builder).
- App Builder – Users can create apps using the Builderall App Builder.
- Customizable Templates – Whether you want to create a website, sales funnel or landing page, you’ll find a template to suit your needs.
- Design Tools – Builderall has a multitude of design tools to ensure your images and videos are compelling and grab the attention of your audience. Tools include the Design Studio, Photo Studio, Video Editor, and the Builderall Image Spinner, to name a few.
- eCommerce – Builderall can help you promote and manage products, take payments, and even set up an affiliate program.
- Membership Site – Design your own membership site and charge users a one-off or recurring subscription for accessing the content.
- eLearning – Create courses, individual lessons, tests, and much more. You can then lock your content away and charge users a premium to access it.
- Webinars – The Builderall webinar tool allows you to stream live or pre-recorded webinars from your website.
- Split Testing – Find high-converting designs by split testing your content, design elements, web pages, sales funnels, and more.
- Heat Mapping – Understand how your audience navigates your website or sales funnel by using the Builderall Heat Mapping tool. Learn where visitors are clicking, and what is preventing them from converting against your goals.
Here is a list of the top features of ClickFunnels to help you decide whether this is beneficial for the growth of your business.
- Templates and Predefined Funnel Sets – ClickFunnels offers a range of pre-made templates and funnels sets to enable users to quickly create stylish and professional funnels. You can also select a blank template and design your sales funnel from scratch.
- Drag and Drop Web Page Editor – The Clickfunnels editor allows you to customize each page of your funnel. Add design elements, change the text, alter the background, and much more.
- eCommerce – Whether you are selling physical or digital products, with ClickFunnels you can take payments online. ClickFunnels also integrates with Shipstation, a good option if you want all packing and shipping taken care of for you.
- Backpack Affiliate Program – The ClickFunnels Backpack tool lets you set up and manage your own affiliate program, recruiting affiliates to sell your products.
- Membership Site – ClickFunnels provides a number of membership site funnels. It allows you to promote your site, then allow your users to sign up and access the content.
- Webinars – If you want to host a webinar, ClickFunnels also provides a selection of webinar funnels. You can use them to advertise and then automatically run your webinar.
- Split Testing – With ClickFunnels you can split test any aspect of your funnels, from different design elements to spectrum of colors and font type. This will help you understand which are compelling and high-converting designs will most likely appeal to your audience.
- Analytics – ClickFunnels tracks your funnels’ analytics, enabling you to easily view how each funnel is performing. From this data, you can monitor conversions over time, page views, user behavior, and much more.
Here are key features of Clickfunnels and Builderall
Builderall vs Clickfunnels Templates
Both Builderall and ClickFunnels provide a range of templates to help users quickly create web pages for their projects. All of Builderall’s templates are completely free, whereas ClickFunnels provides a selection of both free and premium.
The Builderall platform enables users to create websites, online stores, blogs, landing pages, sales funnels, and more, and their templates reflect this. Templates are also broken down into categories, ensuring whatever you industry or niche you have, you will surely find a specific template that suits your needs. Categories include health and beauty, fashion, food, news, and travel.
Builderall templates are totally customizable. You can also use a blank template and create your website or webpage from scratch. Each template contains the essential design elements and features relevant to their individual niches.
Check out this video to learn how you can access the Builderall templates
The ClickFunnels tool has been designed to help users create sales funnels. It provides a range of pre-defined funnel sets and matching landing page templates. These are industry and goal based, helping you find the right funnel for your niche and achieve your desired results.
Goal categories include generate leads, sell products/launch a product, run a webinar, and sell access to an event.
Like Builderall, Clickfunnels templates can all be customized in the editor. And although Clickfunnels doesn’t offer as many template options as Builderall, the ones provided are all fully optimized for conversions.
Check out the video below teaches you how to build a website template with ClickFunnels!
Generally, both Builderall and Clickfunnels offer a range of powerful templates to choose from. If you are simply looking to create funnels, then you need Clickfunnels highly optimized funnel sets and landing pages. However, if you just want to design your own website, then Builderall have free templates and the resources.
Builderall vs Clickfunnels Email marketing
Builderall and Clickfunnels both offer a unique own email marketing service. They enable users to send emails, create email campaigns, target specific groups of individuals, and much more. Let’s start by checking out what Builderall has to offer in the way of email marketing.
Builderall’s email marketing service, Mailing Boss, enables you to create and automate email campaigns quickly. Users can take advantage of the pre-made email templates and design elements. This is to ensure that every email you send is attractive and professional. Here are a few other useful features that Mailing Boss offers:
- Target Emails at Particular Groups of Users
- Send Personalized Emails
- Track New Subscribers
- Manually Add New Subscribers
- Monitor Campaign Analytics
Here’s how to setup Mailing Boss.
Importantly, Builderall allows you to send unlimited emails to an unlimited number of recipients.
Clickfunnels email marketing service, Actionetics, is an advanced tool, which is reflected in the fact that it is only available on Clickfunnels top-tier Etison Suite package. Here are things you can do with this package.
- Create Email Campaigns
- Set up Email Lists and Targeted Smart Lists
- Integrate Emails with Funnels
- Create Follow-Up Funnels
- Track Email Metrics
You can use ClickFunnels to send emails from Actionetics. Here’s how.
Actionetics also allows you to send unlimited emails, and collect an unlimited number of contacts. Both Clickfunnels and Builderall also integrate with third party email marketing services, like Aweber and MailChimp.
Builderall vs Clickfunnels Support
Builderall has an extensive knowledge base which can be accessed from inside your Builderall dashboard. You will find numerous videos sharing how-to tutorials and training material which are all helpful and useful. The only downside to these videos is that it requires long update if you want to improve the Builderall features.
Other support channels include Builder Facebook page, Builderall Youtube channel, Support tickets. Builderall Youtube channel is an inspiring channel that shares top tips, best practice, and weekly live chats. Their Facebook page connect with over 30,000 Builderall users, where you can ask questions, share ideas and read success stories.
Like Builderall, Clickfunnels also has multiple avenues of support. As well as an extremely organized Help Center, Clickfunnels also provides videos and top tips within your Clickfunnels dashboard. This helps users understand the funnel creation process and ensure they pick the right funnels to support their business goals. Thus, they gain a clear idea on how to use each funnel to receive the highest amount of conversions.
Clickfunnels support channels also include community forums, Clickfunnels Facebook page, Clickfunnels Youtube channel, and support tickets. His Facebook page, for example, is currently followed by over 300,000 Clickfunnel users (quite a number of fans!)
Builderall vs Clickfunnels User Experience
Builderall User Experience
To get started with Builderall, you will have to register first. Before parting with a credit card, Builderall offers a 7-day trial. This means if you are unsure yet, you can use your free trial to help you decide.
Once you have signed in, it leads you to the Builderall dashboard. Next, you will find an interesting welcome video. It shows you around the platform and helps you familiarize yourself with the most useful aspects of the solution.
All builders use similar layouts and features, although the Drag and Drop Pixel Perfect builder provides a wider range of templates and sales funnels. The Builderall website builders have extensive features and can be used to fully customize your template. The tools that are available to use are pages, text, elements and checkout.
The Builderall website builders are extremely automatic, and page elements can simply be drag-and-dropped around the page.
Clickfunnels User Experience
To get started with Clickfunnels, you will have to register first where you can avail its free 14-day trial offer. Although Clickfunnels offers free trial, still it requires you to share your credit card details before you can access it. You can access Clickfunnels many features, including their high end tools, Actionetics and Backpack.
The Funnel Cookbook tool is the best way to find the right template for your goal and niche. To get started, simply select your industry, the type of funnel and the funnel goal. Clickfunnels will now present the funnels sets that closest match your needs.
Within the Clickfunnels funnel dashboard, there are many tools and features to help you optimize your funnel. These include Email Automation, Analytics Reporting, Clickfunnels Editor, Funnel Settings, and Publishing Options.
The Clickfunnels Editor is extremely user-friendly, giving you complete control over the appearance of your funnels.
Consider Reading: Clickfunnels: What is it and How it Works
Clickfunnels provides a range of publishing options, including sharing on social media, embedding code on your website, or using the Clickfunnels WordPress plugin. It also provides walk-through videos with some of the options to ensure that you can easily publish your funnels to the place of your choosing.
To summarize, both Clickfunnels and Builderall provide a unique user experience for its users. Builderall is extremely quick and easy to set up and get started with. Although it doesn’t offer the same level of professionalism or features as Clickfunnels, for the price it is a great option. Clickfunnels offers more advanced tools which makes it more expensive.
Builderall vs Clickfunnels Pricing
Builderall provides 3 different packages for its users. These are way more affordable in comparison to Clickfunnels, but it offers many awesome features.
- Web Presence ($9.90 a month). This basic plan is a perfect starting point for those looking to create a website or online presence for their business. This plan allows you to create unlimited number of pages and funnels, receive an unlimited number of visitors, and gives you unlimited bandwidth on local hosting. You can also make use of all the Builderall templates and website builders.
- Digital Marketing ($29.90 a month). On this Digital Marketing plan, subscribers can connect up to 15 domain names and send unlimited emails via Mail Boss. They can also access all the Builderall apps, and secure all websites with SSL certificates.
- Builderall Business ($49.90 a month). Builderall’s flagship plan, this Business package is the complete solution that will enable entrepreneurs and companies alike to launch and run a successful business. All websites built on this plan receive premium CDN hosting, unlimited ecommerce sales, and access to the Builderall affiliate program.
Clickfunnels offers two pricing plans that are significantly more expensive than Builderall.
- Startup ($97 a month). Access all the templates, the editor, and numerous other Clickfunnels features on this Startup plan. Subscribers can create up to 20 funnels, 100 landing pages, and receive up to 20,000 page views a month. You can also register or connect up to three domains.
- Etison Suite ($297 a month). Users that sign up to the Etison Suite package gain access to Actionetics, Clickfunnels own email marketing service, and Backpack, Clickfunnels affiliate management programme. On top of this, users can create an unlimited number of funnels and landing pages. Lastly, they receive unlimited amounts of traffic and register as many domains as necessary.
Price-wise, Builderall is a more affordable choice that contains a variety of tools and applications. It is ideal for those who are creating a new business or website on a strapped budget.
While ClickFunnels is comparably more expensive, that only reflects its more advanced features. Clickfunnels is perfect for bigger businesses who are looking to utilize sales funnels and boost their conversions.
If you are still unsure which solution is best for your project, then take advantage of the free trial period. By logging in and using the tools for yourself, you will gain insights into their features, and how it works.
Verdict: Builderall vs Clickfunnels
Finally, we have learned about the features and benefits of Builderall and Clickfunnels and what makes them uniquely similar and different from one another.
In this Builderall vs ClickFunnels review, we are giving ClickFunnels 10/10. We would recommend this especially those who are looking to build better conversions and boost their marketing efforts.
Cost-wise, Builderall might be less expensive than ClickFunnels. That is exactly why ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial so you can test and experiment before you decide to purchase it completely. The thing here is Builderall replicates many of ClickFunnels core features.
With ClickFunnels, it has more data and better conversions. It’s a great choice for funnel builders looking for consistency and marketability. ClickFunnels enables you to build high-converting funnels to attract leads and make sales(lots of it!)
In this Builderall vs Clickfunnels review – which do you think is the best solution for your needs? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.